Pages

03 January 2012

Tiger JK and Tasha "We lived together before we got married"


Recently during a filming of KBS 'Win Win', Tiger JK and Tasha made their appearances as the first guests of the year. On this day, the couple received all the attention of the studio by revealing their sweet memories of dating and marriage. 

On this day Tiger JK stated "One day I earned $150 from performing somewhere then used $100 on taxi to meet Tasha", surprising the studio. Tiger JK continued "To get to where she lived I was asking around in the taxi for few hours. So I used $100 on the taxi when it should have only cost $20" and "When I got to her house all I did was call on the public phone and then come home. Tasha's mother was very strict so it was hard to meet at night time. I even tried to get in her house through the dog door but the door was so small that I failed", making the audience burst into laughter. 

Tasha continued, "Oppa helped me a lot whenever I was going through a tough time. Seeing that side of him, my mom grew to love him even more than I. And when she found out that he was living in a difficult situation, she allowed him to live with us", revealing how the two started living together even before marriage.

Source: kpopstarz

No comments:

Post a Comment