Pages

04 April 2012

M.I.B, Tiger JK, Yoon Mirae, and Bizzy invited to "K-Pop Night at Music Matters 2012" in Singapore


M.I.B has been invited to an international music conference in Singapore which is set to be held next month. According to their agency, Jungle Entertainment, M.I.B has been invited to perform at the event titled "K-Pop Night at Music Matters 2012."

M.I.B is set to represent South Korea in the annual festival and will join hip-hop artists Tiger JK, Yoon Mirae (Tasha), and Bizzy. The event will happen on May 22nd in Clarke Quay, Singapore. The event is said to be a four day festival which features showcases from top global musicians every year and is joined by various artists in the global music industry. 

Meanwhile, M.I.B is currently preparing for their comeback with the release their new single, "Celebrate," on April 5th. They are also scheduled to make their first comeback stage on Mnet's M!Countdown on the same day. 

koreaboo

No comments:

Post a Comment