Pages

17 May 2012

Tiger JK reveals wife Yoon Mirae will soon be making her US debut


Tiger JK revealed that his wife Yoon Mirae (Tasha) would be breaking into the American market soon.

On the May 17th broadcast of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Happy Together 3‘, Tiger JK proudly remarked, “Mirae will be debuting in the U.S. soon, and I think it will be daebak.”

“She received a love call from Far*East Movement who hit #1 on the Billboard charts and she will be advancing into the American market soon,” he explained, surprising the MCs.

“I asked if I could join them, but Mirae said she would prefer to do it alone,” he added.

He continued, “America only wanted Mirae,” causing everyone to explode into laughter.

akp

1 comment:

  1. YAY go T :) Seems like I was mistaken, it's not a remix of Live my life but a new song? Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete