Pages

19 March 2015

Tiger JK Discusses Fighting with Yoon Mirae on “Happy Together 3″


Singer Tiger JK has discussed a couple fight he had with his wife, Yoon Mirae.

In a recent filming of KBS2 variety show “Happy Together 3,” Tiger JK confessed that “I actually fought with Yoon Mirae while filming a TV show.”

“I appeared in SBS’s ‘Running Man’ with my wife before,” he said. “While filming, we had a really bad fight. Our relationship was kind of stagnating.” He added, “It was a really hot day. At that time, Yoon Mirae wore a black suit that I picked out for her, and then she screamed at me saying, ‘My make-up’s all ruined because of you.’”

In addition, Tiger JK admitted “I’m the god of jealousy. I feel so bad when Yoon Mirae looks at other guys.”

Meanwhile, the new episode of “Happy Together 3” will air on March 19th.


soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment